Citizenship - Australian - Green Card - Travel Visa
Online Exam - Online Test - Exam - Study
This celebrated primer presents an introduction to all of the key ingredients in understanding computerized adaptive testing technology, test development, statistics, and mental test theory. Based on years of research, this accessible book educates the novice and serves as a compendium of state-of-the-art information for professionals interested in computerized testing in the areas of education, psychology, and other related social sciences. A hypothetical test taken as a prelude to employment is used as a common example throughout to highlight this book's most important features and problems.
Changes in the new edition include:
*a completely rewritten chapter 2 on the system considerations needed for modern computerized adaptive testing;
*a revised chapter 4 to include the latest in methodology surrounding online calibration and in the modeling of testlets; and
*a new chapter 10 with helpful information on how test items are really selected, usage patterns, how usage patterns influence the number of new items required, and tools for managing item pools.
Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology, a title in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, provides all the most essential information on the pathological entities encountered in practice in an easy-to-use format. Drs. Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue and Elizabeth Montgomery examine the full scope of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract--, including disorders of the tubular gastrointestinal tract, pancreatobiliary tree, and liver-from clinical features and ancillary studies to differential diagnoses and prognostic and therapeutic considerations. The consistent, practical format with a wealth of illustrations, boxes, and tables, along with online access at www.expertconsult.com, make this title ideal for quick reference for both novices and experienced pathologists.
- Get the full range of coverage on neoplastic and non-neoplastic gastrointestinal/liver conditions in a consistent, user-friendly format.
- Catch all the nuances of how pathological entities present through over 850 full-color illustrations.
- Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to at-a-glance boxes and tables throughout the text.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank.
- Stay current with the latest in molecular diagnostic techniques through a new chapter on this increasingly important topic.
- Find information on lymphoid neoplasms of the GI tract more easily with coverage consolidated into a new, focused chapter.
- Easily identify newly described entities highlighted in updated images and references.
- Enhance your visual understanding from 100 new clinical and photomicroscopic images.
- Gain increased at-a-glance reference thanks to more fact sheets and pathologic features boxes.
New edition of the popular Foundation series offers all the key information needed in gastrointestinal pathology in a user-friendly format including templated summary tables with Clinical Fact Sheets and Pathologic Features of each disease
Effectively evaluate challenging GI biopsies with Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology: A Pattern Based Approach to Non-Neoplastic Biopsies! Presented in a format that closely mirrors the daily sign-out process, this one-of-a-kind resource helps you interpret challenging cases by highlighting red flags in the clinical chart and locating hidden clues in the slides. You’ll be able to reach confident diagnoses efficiently with this patterns based “scope-side guide”.
- More than 1,100 images illustrate the full morphologic spectrum of the major patterns of non-neoplastic GI tract pathology - providing abundant and varied examples of each diagnosis.
- The corresponding text details how to recognize the relevant pattern, arrive at a specific diagnosis, and avoid diagnostic pitfalls.
- Key structural elements help you to quickly zero in on specific patterns of injury, link the injury patterns with particular etiologies, and master important diagnostic nuances.
- A high-yield format, replete with checklists, key features, diagnostic pearls and pitfalls, frequently asked questions, and sample notes, provides all the assistance you need to enhance your diagnostic skills
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition
, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access
- An online review quiz for each chapter helps you test your understanding of vital concepts and prepare for examinations
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Statistical Tools for Nonlinear Regression presents methods for analyzing data. It has been expanded to include binomial, multinomial and Poisson non-linear models. The examples are analyzed with the free software nls2 updated to deal with the new models included in the second edition. The nls2 package is implemented in S-PLUS and R. Several additional tools are included in the package for calculating confidence regions for functions of parameters or calibration intervals, using classical methodology or bootstrap.
Australian Citizenship Exam Articles
Australian Citizenship Exam Books